This episode is packed with useful tidbits and inspiration for parents. In this episode, Shawn discusses her journey to creating the Abundant Mama Project and her experiences helping 1000s of parents savor slow and being more present in life.
Shawn is incredibly honest and her raw take on parenting will resonate with you. She lets us in on her routines, what she is reading, her relationship with her twin daughters, why she doesn’t read parenting books, how she embraces her authentic self, and how she gets out of her mama funk.
Be sure to subscribe to this podcast on iTunes and if you like what you hear, leave a review, which makes it easier for other parents to find us.
- Shawn’s book Savoring Slow
- The Abundant Mama website
- The Abundant Mama Facebook page
- Shawn’s Abundant Mama eCourse
- Carrots Are Orange
- Carrots Are Orange Facebook page
- Shawn’s Amplify Your Life podcast
- No Mud, No Lutus: The Art of Transforming Suffering
- Headspace meditation app
- Calm meditation app
- Simply Being Meditation App
- Karen Mazen Miller
- Conscious Parent
- Becoming Minimalist
- Be More with Less blog
- Edit Your Life podcast
- Let Why Lead blog
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen